video, testi, traduzioni, interpretazioni...

giovedì 14 giugno 2012

Nirvana - The man who sold the world


[1993]

The man who sold the world

We passed upon the stair
We spoke of was and when
Although I wasn't there
He said I was his friend
Which came as a surprise
I spoke into his eyes
I thought you died alone
A long long time ago

Oh no, not me
We never lost control
You're face to face
With The Man Who Sold The World

I laughed and shook his hand
And made my way back home
I searched for form and land
For years and years I roamed
I gazed a gazeless stare
At all the millions here
I must have died alone
A long, long time ago

Who knows?
Not me
We never lost control
You're face to face
With the Man who Sold the World (x2)

L’uomo che vendetta il mondo

Passammo per le scale,
parlammo del come e quando
sebbene io non fossi lì,
lui disse che ero suo amico
questo per me fu una sorpresa,
lo guardai negli occhi e gli dissi:
pensavo tu fossi morto solo,
tanto tempo fa

Oh no, non io
non abbiamo mai perso il controllo
sei al cospetto
dell'Uomo Che Vendette il Mondo

risi e gli strinsi la mano,
e feci ritorno verso casa
cercai per mari e monti
ho vagato per anni e anni
no gurdato con sgurdo vuoto
i milioni di persone qui
devo esser morto solo
tanto tempo fa

chi lo sa?
io no
non abbiamo mai perso il controllo
sei al cospetto
dell'Uomo Che Vendette il Mondo  (x2)