video, testi, traduzioni, interpretazioni...

domenica 22 aprile 2012

Derek and the Dominos - Layla


[1970]



Layla


What'll you do when you get lonely
And nobody's waiting by your side?
You've been running and hiding much too long.
You know it's just your foolish pride.

Chorus
Layla, you've got me on my knees.
Layla, I'm begging, darling please.
Layla, darling won't you ease my worried mind.

I tried to give you consolation
When your old man had let you down.
Like a fool, I fell in love with you,
Turned my whole world upside down.

Chorus

Let's make the best of the situation
Before I finally go insane.
Please don't say we'll never find a way
And tell me all my love's in vain.

Chorus

Chorus

Layla


Cosa farai quando ti senti sola
e nessuno sta aspettando al tuo fianco?
Sei scappata e ti sei nascosta per troppo tempo
Sai é solo a causa del tuo stupido orgoglio


Chorus
Layla, hai me in ginocchio
Layla, sto elemosinando, tesoro ti prego
Layla, tesoro non vuoi dar pace alla mia mente preoccupata


Ho cercato di consolarti
Quando il tuo vecchio uomo ti ha abbandonata
Come un pazzo, mi sono innamorato di te
rivoltando il mio mondo sottosopra


Chorus


Prendiamo il meglio da questa situazione
prima che diventi matto
Ti prego non dire che non troveremo mai una via d'uscita
e che il mio amore é vano


Chorus


Chorus