video, testi, traduzioni, interpretazioni...

giovedì 2 gennaio 2014

Westlife - It's you



[2007]

It's you

There's a laugh in my eyes 
There's a waltz in my walk 
And it's been such a long time 
Since there was hope in my talk 
If you never knew 
What it is that's new.. it's you 

'Cause when your hands are in mine 
You set a fire that everyone can see 
And it's burning away 
Every bad memory 
To tell you the truth 
If it's something new.. baby it's you 

It's you in the morning 
It's you in the night 
A beautiful angel came down 
To light up my life 

The world's a different place 
Where nothing's too hard to say 
And nothing's to hard to do 
Never too much to go through 
To tell you the truth 
Everything that's new.. baby it's you 

Chorus

So if I get to grow old (oh if I get to grow old) 
With many years behind me (many years behind me) 
There's only one thing I want (aahh) 
One thing I need beside me 
For all that you are 
For everything you do 
For all that you've done 
Just for showing me the truth 

It's you 
It's you 
Baby it's you



Sei tu

C'è un sorriso nei miei occhi
C'è un valzer nei miei passi
E' passato tanto tempo
Da quando vi era speranza nel mio parlare
Se non sai quale sia questa novità
Sei tu

Perché quando le tue mani sono nelle mie
Si accende un fuoco che tutti possono vedere
che brucia via
Ogni brutto ricordo
A dire la verità
Se c'è qualcosa di nuovo
Tesoro, sei tu

Sei tu alla mattina
Sei tu nella notte
Un bellissimo angelo è sceso giù
per illuminare la mia vita .. la mia vita ohhh

Il mondo è un posto diverso
Dove niente è troppo difficile da dire
E nulla è difficile da fare
Niente è così duro da sopportare

Se c'è qualcosa di nuovo

Tesoro, sei tu


Rit

Quindi, se dobbiamo invecchiare (se devo invecchiare)
Con molti anni alle spalle (molti anni alle spalle)
C'è solo una cosa che voglio
Una cosa che ho bisogno di avere vicino:
Per tutto ciò che sei
Per tutto quello che fai
Per tutto ciò che hai fatto
Solo per avermi mostrato la verità

Sei tu
Sei tu
tesoro, sei tu