video, testi, traduzioni, interpretazioni...

mercoledì 2 maggio 2012

Tina Turner - What's love got to do with it


[1984]



What's love got to do with it

You must understand
Though the touch of your hand
Makes my pulse react
That it's only the thrill
Of boy meeting girl
Opposites attract

It's physical
Only logical
You must try to ignore
That it means more than that

Chorus:
What's love got to do, got to do with it
What's love, but a second-hand emotion
What's love got to do, got to do with it
Who needs a heart when
a heart can be broken?


It may seem to you
That I'm acting confused
When you're close to me
If I tend to look dazed
I read it some place
I've got cause to be

There's a name for it
There's a phrase fits
But whatever the reason
You do it for me

Chorus

I've been taking on a new direction
And I have to say
I've been thinking 'bout my own protection
It scares me to feel this way

Chorus




Che c'entra l'amore

Devi capire
Che il tocco della tua mano
Fa reagire il mio battito
E' solo l'eccitazione
di un ragazzo che incontra una ragazza
gli opposti si attraggono

E' fisico
Solo logico
devi provare a ignorare
Che significhi qualcosa di più


Rit:
Che c'entra l'amore?
Che c'entra l'amore
con questo? Cos'è l'amore se non un'emozione di seconda mano
Che cosa c'entra l'amore? chi ha bisogno di un cuore, quando un cuore può essere infranto?


Potrebbe sembrarti
Che stia agendo da confusa
Quando sei vicino a me
Se tendo a sembrare turbata
L'ho letto da qualche parte,
Ho motivo di esserlo

C'è un nome per questo
C'è una frase adatta
Ma quale che sia il motivo
tu lo fai per me


Rit.

Ho pensato ad una nuova direzione da prendere e devo dire
Che ho pensato alla mia sicurezza personale
mi spaventa sentirmi così


Rit.


1 commento: