video, testi, traduzioni, interpretazioni...

giovedì 31 gennaio 2013

Marvin Gaye - Sexual healing


[1982]

Sexual Healing

Ooh, now let's get down tonight
Baby I'm hot just like an oven
I need some lovin'
And baby, I can't hold it much longer
It's getting stronger and stronger
And when I get that feeling
I want Sexual Healing
Sexual Healing, oh baby
Makes me feel so fine
Helps to relieve my mind
Sexual Healing baby, is good for me
Sexual Healing is something that's good for me
Whenever blue tear drops are falling
And my emotional stability is leaving me
There is something I can do
I can get on the telephone and call you up baby, and
Honey I know you'll be there to relieve me
The love you give to me will free me
If you don't know the things you're dealing
I can tell you, darling, that it's Sexual Healing
Get up, Get up, Get up, Get up, let's make love tonight
Wake up, Wake up, Wake up, Wake up, 'cos you do it right
Baby I got sick this morning
A sea was storming inside of me
Baby I think I'm capsizing
The waves are rising and rising
And when I get that feeling
I want Sexual Healing
Sexual Healing is good for me
Makes me feel so fine, it's such a rush
Helps to relieve the mind, and it's good for us
Sexual Healing, baby, is good for me
Sexual Healing is something that's good for me
And it's good for me and it's good to me
My baby ohhh
Come take control, just grab a hold
Of my body and mind soon we'll be making it
Honey, oh we're feeling fine
You're my medicine open up and let me in
Darling, you're so great
I can't wait for you to operate
I can't wait for you to operate
When I get this feeling, I need Sexual Healing
[Ad libitum]
 
 
Cura sessuale
 
Oh,adesso impegniamoci stanotte
Bimba, sono caldo come un forno
Ho bisogno di un po'’ d’amore
E bimba, non posso trattenerlo di più
Sta diventando sempre più forte, più forte
E quando ho quella sensazione
Io voglio una cura sessuale
Una cura sessuale, oh bimba
Mi fa sentire cosi bene
Mi aiuta a dare sollievo alla mia mente
Una cura sessuale bimba, mi fa bene
Una cura sessuale è quello che mi fa bene
Ogni qualvolta lacrime blu stanno cadendo
E la mia stabilità emozionale mi sta lasciando
C’è qualcosa che posso fare
Oh,posso prendere il telefono e chiamarti,bimba
Tesoro, io so che tu sarai là per curarmi
L’amore che mi dai mi libererà
Se non sai quello che stai facendo
Posso dirtelo io,cara,è cura sessuale
Sali,sali,sali,sali,facciamo l’amore stanotte
Svegliati,svegliati,svegliati,svegliati,perché tu lo fai bene
Bimba ho preso il raffreddore stamattina
Si era scatenato un mare dentro me
Bimba penso che mi stia ribaltando
Le onde stanno aumentando e aumentando
E quando ho quella sensazione
Io voglio una cura sessuale
Una cura sessuale mi fa bene
Mi fa sentire così bene, è come un impeto
Aiuta a dare sollievo alla mente,e va bene per noi…
Vieni a prendere controllo, afferra un punto
Del mio corpo e della mia mente,presto lo faremo
Tesoro, ci sentiremo bene
Tu sei la mia medicina
Apri e lasciami dentro
Cara, sei cosi grande
Non vedo l'ora di operare