video, testi, traduzioni, interpretazioni...

giovedì 12 luglio 2012

Queen - Too much love will kill you



[1992]

Too much will kill you

I'm just the pieces of the man I used to be
Too many bitter tears are raining down on me
I'm far away from home
And I've been facing this alone 
for much too long
I feel like no-one ever
told the truth to me
About growing up and what 
a struggle it would be
In my tangled state of mind
I've been looking back to find
Where I went wrong..
Too much love will kill you
If you can't make up your mind
Torn between the lover and 
the love you leave behind
You're headed for disaster 
'cos you never read the signs
Too much love will kill you every time

I'm just the shadow of the man I used to be
And it seems like there's 
no way out of this for me
I used to bring you sunshine
Now all I ever do is bring you down
How would it be
if you were standing in my shoes?
Can't you see that it's impossible to choose
No, there's no making sense of it
Every way I go I'm bound to lose...
Too much love will kill you
Just as sure as none at all
It'll drain the power that's in you
Make you plead and scream and crawl
And the pain will make you crazy
You're the victim of your crime...
Too much love will kill you every time

Yeah too much love will kill you
It'll make your life a lie
Yes too much love will kill you
And you won't understand why
You'd give your life, you'd sell your soul
But here it comes again
Too much love will kill you
In the end
In the end

Troppo amore ti ucciderà

Sono solo i pezzi dell'uomo che ero
Troppe lacrime amare mi piovono addosso
Sono lontano da casa
E ho affrontato questo da solo
oramai da troppo tempo
Mi sento come se nessuno
mi abbia mai detto il vero
Riguardo al crescere e
alla lotta che sarebbe stata
Nel mio confuso stato mentale
Sto guardano indietro per cercare
Dove ho sbagliato...
Troppo amore ti ucciderà
Se non te ne puoi fare una ragione
Dilaniato tra l'amante e
l'amore che tu ti lasci dietro
Ti sei diretto verso il disastro
poiché non ne avevi mai letto i segni
Troppo amore ti ucciderà ogni volta

Sono solo l'ombra dell'uomo che ero
E sembra che non ci sia 
via d'uscita per me
Ti portavo la luce del sole
Ora tutto ciò che faccio è abbatterti
Come sarebbe se
tu fossi nei miei panni?
Non vedi che è impossibile scegliere
No, non c'è da farsene una ragione
Dovunque vada, sono costretto a perdere...
Troppo amore ti ucciderà
E' sicuro come nient'altro
Prosciugherà la forza che è in te
Ti farà implorare e gridare e strisciare
E il dolore ti renderà pazzo
Sei la vittima del tuo crimine...
Troppo amore ti ucciderà ogni volta

Sì troppo amore ti ucciderà
Renderà la tua vita una bugia
Sì troppo amore ti ucciderà
E non capirai perché
Potresti dar la vita, potresti venderti l'anima
Ma ecco che riviene
Troppo amore ti uccidera
Alla fine
Alla fine