video, testi, traduzioni, interpretazioni...

venerdì 20 aprile 2012

Céline Dion - If walls could talk



[1999]


If walls could talk

Can you keep a secret?

These walls keep a secret
That only we know
But how long can they keep it?
'Cause we're two lovers, we lose control

We're two shadows
Chasing rainbows
Behind closed windows
Behind closed doors

If walls could talk
Oooh... they would say I want you more
They would say
Hey...ever felt like this before?
That you'll always be the one for me

If walls had eyes
Mine...they would see the love in sight
They would see
Me...in your arms in ecstasy
And with every move 
they'd know I love you so

Two people making memories
Just too good to tell
These songs are never ending
When we're lying where we fell

We're painting pictures
Making magic
Taking chances
Making love

Chorus

When I'm feeling weak
You give me wings
When the fire has no heat
You light it up again
When I hear no violins
You play my every string
Stop the press
Hold the news
The secret is safe between me and you
Can you keep a secret?
 
Chorus

Ad libitum:


I love you so
Ooooh I love you baby
Ooooh baby
Love you love you love you so honey
Love you love you love you so
In your arms in ecstasy
If they could only see you and me baby
Just you and me baby .
Se i muri potessero parlare

Sai tenere un segreto?

Questi muri custodiscono un segreto
che solo noi sappiamo
ma per quanto sapranno custodirlo?
Perchè siamo due amanti, perdiamo il controllo

Siamo due ombre
a caccia di arcobaleni
dietro finestre chiuse
dietro porte serrate

Se i muri potessero parlare
direbbero che ti voglio di più
Direbbero
ehy, ti sei mai sentito così?
che sei sempre l'unico per me

Se i muri avessero occhi
i miei, vedrebbero l'amore nello sguardo
Vedrebbero
me, estaticamente tra tue braccia
ed in  ogni singolo movimento
saprebbero che ti amo tanto

Due persone che creano ricordi
troppo belli perchè vengano raccontati
queste canzoni sono senza fine
quando giacciamo dove ci innamorammo

Stiamo dipindendo delle immagini
facendo delle magie
correndo dei rischi
facendo l'amore

Rit

Quando mi sento debole
mi doni delle ali
quandoil fuoco si raffredda
lo riaccendi di nuovo
quando non sento i violini
tu suoni ogni mia corda
fermate al stampa
ritirate le notizie
ils egreto è salvo tra me e te.
Sai tenre un segreto?

Rit

Ad libitum:

Ti amo tanto 
Ooooh ti amo, baby
Ooooh baby
ti amo, ti amo, ti amo tanto dolcezza
ti amo, ti amo, ti amo tanto
In estasi tra letue braccia
Se ci potessero vedere, me e te, baby
Solo io e te, baby.